New Loxone Audioserver in our Showroom
In September, Loxone pleasantly surprised us with the introduction of the new Audioserver, which offers full Multiroom audio integration for smart homes based on the Loxone Miniserver. This novelty was a must in our Showroom and we are already testing it for you in combination with several speakers, such as the Loxone Wall Speaker or Dexon speakers. We have to mention the very pleasant price of CZK 11,000 without VAT, for which you are able to sound up to 4 rooms (mono) or 2 in stereo mode. If you need more outputs, the system can be expanded using the Loxone Stereo Extension or other Audio Servers.
What is Audioserver / Multiroom audio good for?
- End the feeling of an empty house thanks to the musical background in the rooms
- You get the possibility of acoustic response of a smart house – for example, a bell in the rooms you choose
- Gentle awakening to music combined with slowly increasing light brightness
- You can send a voice message to any room
- Simple and intuitive operation with Loxone Touch
- An unheard of alarm that will surprise uninvited guests
What music sources can Audioserver play?
- Internet radios from around the world
- Spotify (with premium account)
- Music from NAS
- Music from external source USB (Flash disk, HDD…)
- Everything what you play via Line-in input